The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind
Would you like to be at your very best – physically, emotionally and spiritually? Most of us have an issue or two that we struggle with, perhaps you’re feeling tired and drained, are burdened with fear and anxiety, or have a tough time being trusting and open in relationships. Imagine if you could actually heal yourself – clearing out anything that’s not serving you to make room for health, happiness and vitality?
You CAN! Not only do you hold the key to spontaneous healing of the mind, body and soul, but you don’t have to do it alone – you have a divine “team” to help!
Healing guides surround you at all times, just waiting to step in to heal and energize you. I picture these guides as divine “gardeners” – weeding and preparing the soil of your being, then planting and tending beautiful flowers for your enjoyment and the delight of everyone around you!
How can you start the spontaneous healing process with your guides? They’re just a thought away – so tune in and imagine yourself opening the door and inviting them to heal you.
Take a “guided” tour of your chakras.
I hope you’ve been watching my Healing Video Series. In it, I explain the role that energy and Spirit plays in your health and vitality. In my third video “Heal Spontaneously and Clear Your Chakras with the help of your Guides,” I take you on an exploratory journey through the chakras, where you will allow your Spirit guides to work their magic on each one. As you move through each chakra, you will actually feel the energy and be able to work with your guides to identify and clear blockages as you re-charge and balance.
What exactly is a chakra and what role do they play in your overall wellness? Your chakras are spinning vortexes of energy that are vital to your physical, mental and spiritual wellness. You receive, transmit and process life energies through the chakra system so it’s critical that they are fully functioning, balanced and unblocked.
If you’re not familiar with the specific attributes of the 7 chakras, I’ve provided an overview “Chakras 101” late in this blog. But first – let’s invite in the guides for some spiritual healing!
Spontaneous Healing Exercise.
First sit quietly and bring your attention to your breathing. Focus inward, starting at the base chakra. In your mind, enter the area at the base of the spine – the root chakra – as you do, you’ll feel it expand. Explore the space and be aware of anything that involves your safety and security. Now become aware of the presence of your Spirit guide holding a beautiful crystal. Your guide, wearing vibrant red robes to represent the root chakra, puts the crystal against the chakra space. It opens it up, allowing the crystal to clear away any energy that is blocking that space. Ask your guide “why are you here at this chakra – what do I need to be aware of?” Be open to the message your guide has for you. Now take note of the clean new energy that your guide has provided in that space.
Go here and let me (and your guides) lead you through all 7 of your chakras! The chakra meditation begins at the 10 minute mark.
I hope you enjoyed this healing exercise! Healing is such a beautiful and life-changing gift – regardless if your desire is to heal yourself, friends and family, or to begin or enhance your practice as a professional in the healing arts. Over the years, so many students have asked me to create a healing course – and I‘ve finally done it!
My brand new JVP Spiritual Healer Certification Course includes:
- OVER 70 TRAINING VIDEOS
- 8 weekly experiential lessons to watch at your convenience.
- Live group coaching calls – so you can ask me questions about the materials.
- An In-Person Spiritual Healer Workshop for the first 100 students who register.
- Private Facebook Community – make friends and get support from like-minded souls!
- A library of deep healing immersion meditations.
- Illuminating weekly assignments to help you hone your abilities like never before.
- Exclusive Certification with The JVP School of Mystical Arts.
- Lifetime Access.
Go here to learn more about this life-changing program!
Chakras 101 – An Overview
1) The first chakra is the root chakra. Its color is red, and its element is earth. Located at the base of the spine, the root chakra is responsible for connecting and grounding you to mother earth – it controls the kidneys, adrenal glands and legs.
Attributes have to do with grounding, security, courage, balance and patience.
If your first chakra is unbalanced you might feel insecure, impatient, self centered, greedy, short tempered, or overly concerned with your own survival.
2) The second chakra is the naval chakra. Its color is orange, and its element is water. This chakra is associated with reproduction, sexuality and emotions. It controls the ovaries, testicles, spleen, womb and bladder.
The lessons of the second chakra are all about giving, receiving, passions and raw emotions.
If this chakra is blocked or out of balance, you might struggle with sexual appetite, addictions, jealousy, or impotence.
3) The third chakra is the solar plexus chakra. Its color is yellow, and its element is fire. Located above the navel, it’s where you’ll find the silver cord that connects your physical body to your spiritual body – being in touch with this chakra will allow you to trust your inner knowing!
The third chakra receives and gives out information – organs involved are the nervous system and digestive system.
This chakra is associated with power, self-control, and transformation of self, humor, and immortality.
Problems with this chakra will manifest in ego, greed, anger, and fear, too much emphasis on power and recognition, and digestive problems.
4) The fourth chakra is the heart chakra – Its color is a beautiful green, and its element is air. It’s important to note that the second, third and fourth chakras are the emotional centers of the body – the seat of clairsentience!
The heart chakra is in the middle of the body, where it anchors the higher self to the lower self. It controls the blood and circulation, and is associated with the blood, thymus, arms, hands, and lungs.
Lessons of this chakra are divine and unconditional love, compassion, balance, and a sense of one-ness with all life – also acceptance, peace, harmony and contentment.
An out of balance heart chakra may result in depression, emotional instability, and heart and circulation problems
5) The fifth chakra is the throat chakra. Its color is light blue, and its element is ether. It is the source of clairaudience, and associated with creativity, self-expression, and expression through sound. It controls the thyroid gland, hypothalamus, throat and mouth.
Lessons include expressing your true self, integration with your higher knowledge – wisdom, honesty and kindness.
When your fifth chakra is out of balance, you might feel unsure of who you are, be afraid to communicate, experience lack of discernment, depression or thyroid problems.
6) The sixth chakra is also called the third eye chakra. Its color is indigo and its element is light. Associated with vision and intuition, it is the seat of clairvoyance.
Organs associated with this chakra are the pituitary gland, pineal gland, ears and the left eye.
Lessons include intuition, clear sight, imagination, wisdom, perception, and devotion.
A blocked sixth chakra can show up as a lack of concentration, cynicism, fear, headaches, nightmares, and a feeling of being detached from the world.
7) Located at the top of the head, the seventh or crown chakra is represented by the color violet. Associated with thought and will, it vitalizes the upper brain, pineal gland and the right eye.
Lessons are all associated with the higher self and the human personality. The crown chakra is where you download the higher levels of beings, your oneness with the infinite – inspiration, divine understanding, service, and connection to consciousness.
A closed or unbalanced crown chakra manifests itself through a lack of inspiration, confusion, separateness from the world and a hesitancy to serve and depression.