Are you longing for a soul-fulfilling relationship? It doesn’t matter if your goal is to meet someone new or breathe new magic into a long- term relationship. Either way, if you’re not sure how to attract the love you desire, there’s a powerful resource right at your fingertips. I’ll give you a hint – I’m not talking about the internet!
The Universe will guide you to the love you’re seeking.
You’re part of an all-encompassing and limitless universe. In other words – you’re in good hands! The wisdom and power of the universe will guide you to the exact love you’re looking for.
I’m going to share an exercise in a few moments to help you recognize the signs that will lead you to love – but first, here are a couple of things you can do so you’ll be ready when it arrives!
Make room for love.
Remember that you attract more of what you send out to the world. Make sure you’re sending the right signals by releasing fear, hurt and insecurity and letting optimism, forgiveness and love take their place.
De-clutter physically AND spiritually. Make a vow not to hang on to anything that keeps you stuck in the past. In addition to releasing grievances and unhappy memories, let go of physical reminders too – like old love letters, photos or emails – anything that keeps you from moving forward.
Figure out the kind of relationship you desire in your life.
Take out a piece of paper and describe the romantic relationship you would like to have. What does it look like? How does it make you feel? Will you get married? The more details you include and the more real your goal is to you, the more the Universe will be able to deliver.
This exercise is from my Signs from the Universe course. It will help you to be open to love signs from the universe. Practice this visualization for a few minutes each morning, then keep an eye out for signals throughout the day.
Meditation to Receive a Sign for Love:
- Close your eyes and remember that you are a part of the universe
- Say to yourself, “I am the universe.”
- Imagine that there’s a string of light coming down from the heavens, attaching to the top of your head
- All around the string you see a beautiful light-filled with stardust.
- As you inhale the stardust flows into your body, filling you with light.
- As you exhale you release your earthly pain and hurt.
- Breathe in and fill yourself with stardust.
How does it feel to be part of the heavens?
- Now imagine a beautiful space – a garden of your own design – just for you.
- As you walk down the path there is a life force, energy – and you are part of it
Feel that now.
- Feel the love that is part of this life force.
- As you look around walking through this garden path your mind is drawn to one flower –
notice every detail about the flower – feel the love energy from the flower.
- What flower are you seeing? Notice every detail – what is the color, the shape, the scent?
- This flower is a sign of love for you to use in the future.
- The universe will use something about the flower as a signal to you that love is near!
- Be aware and look for the signs.